Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Woo Hoo great kroger Sales ad (At least for me, lol)

I get the Kroger sales ad emailed to me every week so, I was looking thru and saw some things that are going to be free or a really great price after coupons.

The big one is the Quaker Quakes are on for 10 for 10 so, 1.00 each and I have lots of coupons for 1.00/1 that expire 5-31

country time lemonade drink mixes 1.00 ea there is a printable coupon for 1.50/2 .25 ea

Cool whip1.00 ea printable coupon for 1.50/2 .25 ea

Huggies Diapers are are 8.99 ea if you buy 15.00 worth you would get 3.00 off making them 7.49 a pack but, if you have the 1.50 coupon loaded to ur kroger card and use 2 of the 1.50/1 coupons on a pack and then send in for the caregivers rebate. You can get the deal twice per Kroger card but, you will only get the 1.50 coupon that is loaded on to ur kroger card once unless you find another on to be loaded. After all coupons and rebate you should pay 4.49 a pack roughly. I wish that Kroger carried the new all natural huggies diapers as there are 3.00/1 coupons out but, so far it seems only Target and Kroger are carrying those in our area.

Boneless Skinless chicken breast or tenders are 1.67 lb and that is a great price.

I am sure I have missed lots of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment