Friday, May 22, 2009

Super cheap lemonade

There is a printable coupon on www.coupons.com for 1.50 off of 2 canisters of Country time lemonade (powder) they are on sale this week at Kroger for 1.00 a canister. The coupon makes these .50 for 2 canisters. You can print two coupons off so, 4 canisters for 1.00, that is .25 each. Even if it takes you awhile to use these, they should last for awhile. At this price you could get them and donate them to someone else. With summer approaching this is a great item to have around.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Thanks for the heads up about the Country Time lemonade coupons. I just checked coupons.com the other day, and that one was not on there!! I'm going to put a post on my blog about it and give you the credit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A.Marie just sent me over here. I WANT a Krogers!!!
    PS my word verification was iddic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    thanks for post. I am glad someone could use the info.

    Alecia :)

    ReplyDelete